Indoor Tanning by Using Sunbeds
Dark? Darker? Darkest? No matter what look you’re going for, Tan Factory has you covered with the best tanning services in London area. Discover the golden you at Tan Factory with indoor tanning. We offer relaxing 15-minute VHO beds and strong 10-minute Stand-up units.
Tired of making appointments? Come to Tan Factory anytime. No appointment necessary to use Sunbeds at Tan Factory.
Know How You Tan
The sun creates 2 types of UV light: UVA and UVB. UVA’s role in the tanning process is oxidizing melanin, the browning pigment that tans the skin. UVB triggers melanin production in the skin. Both types of UV rays are needed for a balanced tan. Our state-of-the-art tanning equipment is designed to replicate the UVA and UVB produced by the sun, while allowing you to control your exposure.
Find Your Perfect Tan
Follow the recommended exposure schedule for your skin type. If you’re unsure or have questions regarding your skin type, consult with our staff members, who will advise you on the proper procedures.
Follow the 3 Rules for Getting Your Best Glow
Apply skin care products
- Use lotions before and after tanning to keep an attractive tan looking better longer.
- Only use lotions formulated specifically for indoor tanning to maximize the appearance of your tan.
- Choose from an array of tanning skin care products, from essential to luxury, designed to work with any skin type and tanning level.
- Never try to hurry a tan, and always use common sense.
- Never tan more than once in a 24-hour period. This gives your tan enough time to develop, which can take up to 48 hours.
- Retain your desired color by tanning once or 2 to 3 times a week, depending on the level of the bed.
- Always wear protective eye goggles when tanning.
- Use a lipbalm with SPF when tanning to protect the delicate skin on your lips.
- Find the best lotion.